Sunday, February 23, 2014

A Couple Adventures

Be warned, there are going to be lots of pictures in this post.

Anywho, I went home last weekend. My best friend got his mission call so Friday morning Keni and packed up and headed to the good ol' Eastern Oregon.

We got there just in time to stop in at my high school for a basketball game, then head out to Austin's house for him to open it.



Any guesses??


Elder Wagstaff is going to serve in Donetsk, Ukraine. He was a little surprised. :) 


So was his mom.



I'm so proud of him. He's going to be a great missionary.

And I think maybe he was meant to speak Russian. He's never been very good with English. ;)

The next day we went to Ashton's last basketball game.



It was chaos.

I loved it.

Sunday, we took Keni out on adventure to Owyhee Dam.

Can I just say how beautiful Eastern Oregon is???


Seriously though. Logan doesn't have sunsets like that.



Then there is my sister...



And Sarah...


 My friends...



Look at Hannah's teeth!! Haha she is going to kill me...

 I sure can pick them.



I love being home.




So this is what makes life divine

-McKenna

No comments:

Post a Comment