Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Little Monsters

Let me tell you about my favorite little monsters.


The first one is approximately 5 foot 4 inches tall with blonde hair and blue eyes.


Strengths: sass, hitting a volleyball, making faces, and baking

Weaknesses: 10:30 pm, vegetables, being blonde, and legal driving

The smaller but no less monstrous one is somewhere around 4 foot 6 inches with blonde hair and green eyes.


Strengths: video games, talking, stinky-ness, and being the golden child

Weaknesses: baths, thinking he's a high schooler, and bedtime

Both should be treated as dangerous. Approach with caution.


Watch and see just how monstrous these two are:



Personally, I like to watch from about 25 seconds....over and over again. Also notice when Hannah tells Ashton he was a pirate for Christmas once (around 1 minute) ...or Halloween but whatever. 

But they're my monsters. And I love them. :) 


To infinity and beyond, 

-McKenna


No comments:

Post a Comment