Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Plethora of Pinterest-Inspired Projects


I, McKenna Wilson am addicted to Pinterest. 

There. I said it. I'm addicted.

(That's the first step, right?)

I really am. I pin everything.

But I feel like it's a justifiable addiction. It actually accomplishes something! I mean, I have my whole wedding planned already... Okay maybe it doesn't "accomplish" anything, but it does give me a lot of ideas. 

Which I have been putting to use in the dorm.

A lot.

It's just so sad and plain here. It needed help. 

So:

All my roommates and I "painted" our living room.


(Sorry Logan Home Depots. It was for a good cause!)

And I put up curtains around my bed.


It is harder to get out of bed now, though. It's just so cozy!!!

And I made "candle" holders. (We can't have actual candles in the dorm, so I put little electric tea lights in them.)


And I decorated a bunch of my books! 


They make me happy. 

I got all the supplies at Hobby Lobby. I love Hobby Lobby. It's a place of wonders...I'm not allowed to go there very often though. Like, maybe once every six months.

It's that bad...

...

No, seriously.

But all these projects made it soo much more livable in here. I'll keep you posted on what comes next. Any ideas?? 

Paint with all the colors of the wind, 

-McKenna

P.S. Look at the flowers I got today!!

Pretty adorable, huh? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment