Friday, January 3, 2014

Family Fiasco...er...I mean Family Pictures....

On New Year's Day we decided to take family pictures. I got a nice camera for Christmas (probably my favorite present) and we got matching outfits the Saturday before. Family pictures. No big deal right?

Not so much... I can't remember the last time we took family pictures. It may have never happened before....

Hmmm....

Anywho, it only took a few major meltdowns and some yelling but we did get some decent pictures out of it.

Photo cred on the pictures I'm in goes to Grandpa Burd. 

Pre-photoshoot photoshoot
















Grandpa Burd and my mom. Aren't they cute!

Keni, we copied your picture...and I love it!

Her hands were cold....
Hope you've enjoyed this glimpse into my crazy family!


It's the Bear Necessities,

-McKenna

1 comment: