Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sometimes I Cook

Hello everyone!

I'm back at school which means I'm back to cooking for myself!!

(....not sure how those !!! are meant....Am I angry or excited..? Maybe both...)

Anywho, food comes in entirely too large of packages for a college student to eat in a timely manner which means I have to repeat meals a lot in order to eat my food before it goes bad, and if I could eat all of it before it goes bad, I couldn't have it anyway since there is thismuch room in our kitchen. 

Yay, college. Yay, leftovers.... -_-

So in an effort to NOT have exactly the same thing every night I've been experimenting and cooking lots* of things: 


Lemon-Pepper Tilapia & Lemon Pasta

Spicy Tilapia & Vegetable Stir Fry

Fried Tilapia & Salad
*This is lots of things for me. Normally I'm either having Ramen Noodles or Spicy Ramen Noodles.

 Yeah, I realize that EVERY SINGLE ONE of those contains tilapia, but I'm not letting myself buy any other kind of meat until my pack of it is all gone.

It's taking a while....

On the plus side, these were all delicious. 

It's okay to drool a little. 


Did everyone see that? Because I will not be doing it again.

-McKenna

No comments:

Post a Comment