Monday, January 20, 2014

The Hairs on My Head


Hello everyone,

So I got new hair today!



I was pretty excited. I've never dyed my hair before, but I was suffering from severe hair boredom (yes that is a thing) and I WILL NOT CUT IT. 

And bangs are always a bad idea. Well, not always, but they're painful to grow back out.

Anywho, this is before.



And this is after.



It's not super different, but I like it. I got some ombre parts in the front and balayage highlights throughout.


Yay for new hair!! (That isn't shorter.)


I had a dream once...

-McKenna

P.S. This is what happened in between the before and after. Prepare your eyes.


Told you.

Keni came with me!





She took 5 billion pictures from Entertainment Weekly.

5 billion

No really.


3 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    http://jona562662.wordpress.com/2014/01/23/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete